This week we entered our third and final sprint for our final project. Our main focus this sprint was to ensure that all the pieces worked together. We also decided to fake sessions in a way by storing order data piecemeal into a separate session table until we could create the Customer, Order, and OrderLineItem(s) entities upon order check out.
Rather than storing a new row for each order line item, we decided to store the line items as a JSON string in the session table to parse through when it came time to generate the OrderLineItem entities. This meant that the team mates working on the front end had to figure out how to send the data as a JSON string so that it would work. We did a lot more pair programming this week than in any class, and I think it was great experience.